Year 2011 is right here standing and bidding farewell to the world and the best web design company across the globe are again gearing up for the upcoming web design trends of 2012! Since technology grows exponentially any change in the current technological trends are fueled solely by necessity. And when it comes to web design trends, we can only expect to see new changes that would enable a website to stand out in the crowd of millions. Ensuring that we don’t miss anything, the best web development company has listed out the best web design trends of 2012.If you are working in the field of website design or development then you should you will enjoy it :-
• CSS3 & Animations- The concept of animation is not new to the world of web design. In fact, with the addition of CSS3’s concept to the web deigning field, the best web development company can alternatively opt for Flash or Java Script to create animations onscreen. Online users can expect to see websites built on Flash drop in usage in 2012. Further, scripting languages and CSS animations will get a huge boost.
• Responsive Design- This concept is gradually setting itself as the standard for the web. Web-pages created with responsive design easily adapt to any device or medium through which it is viewed. Responsive design is a tricky concept to apply and implement to the web-pages and is best determined at the nascent stage of a web designing project.
• Amalgamation of print and web design elements- The best web development company across the globe are pointing towards the gradual integration of the print and web design elements. 2012 will see website designs that will look and act more like the traditional print static pages that were present all this while. Incorporation of print design elements in graphic designing field is because of the reason that print is all about freedom where there is no limitation of browser and code compatibility. The best web development company can actually craft out wonderful website designs with the incorporation of conventional print design elements while creating desired impact on their target segments.
• Increased popularity of Single page sites- As of now, according to any professional website design company in India, single page sites are pretty popular. A single page website with limited content looks incredibly clean and clutter free. Therefore, such websites can be smoothly navigated unlike the age-old jumping page websites.
• Popularity of Big types and fonts- 2012 will see yet another web design trends with the widespread use of big types and fonts. The best web design company is already using and suggesting people about integrating the huge slab-serifs which are expected to grow popular even more in 2012. Therefore, web design professionals can look forward to variety of typographic options in the coming year.
• Use of big images- The best website design company in India is recommending the use of huge images in websites, particularly in the background of a web page. Bigger images are engaging and attractive and thus they create instant impact on the online visitors. Professional website Design Company India further advises to utilize the right photography to get desired outcomes.