Among different designing styles used by best web design company, hand drawing has grown into prominence. With internet being a medium of communication, both economical and fast, a web development company refers to different ways of designing to make sites more attractive. Among new trends in designing, hand drawing and hand written styles are gradually gaining popularity across different manufacturing and marketing set ups.
In hand drawing style, a site design is initiated with drawing images and sketches on a drawing sheet or piece of paper. This paper or drawing sheet is actually your website’s prototype and gives you an idea of where to put in your images or drawings. These drawings are made by hand and could be scripted also. Scripting or lettering could also be done by hand drawing. Handwritten style is often used in designing banners, posters, and brochures.
A web development company uses a combination of hand writing and drawings to create a design prototype which exudes a customized touch and adds uniqueness to your site page. In a multitude of similarly looking sites and pages a customized design based on hand drawings and hand writings would make your site or page stand out. In contrast to standard formats comprising boxes and coded languages, a hand written and hand drawn style is visually appealing and distinctive. It appears more lively than mundane typecast web pages.
Different kinds of Hand Drawing styles:
- A best web design company uses different kinds of drawing styles for creating website pages. Some of the selective ones are:
- Here both objects and background are hand drawn or hand sketched. Such an website based entirely on hand drawing and handwriting keeps attention of visitors focused on your site.
- Designers use drawings and hand written scripts often help in creating positive emotions. These drawings help in creating an informal appeal and make it easier for viewers to relate. A drawing helps in setting up a relation between a viewer and web site owner.
- Often designers use handwritten elements and readymade images in conjunction with one another. This is a tough task and requires ingenuity. At initial glance a distinct disparity is observed between images and scripts, or between images. This concept of hybridization using hand drawings and photographic images is attractive.
Hand drawings and handwriting
- Often portfolios are hand written to make them look more personal and your site look creative.
- Hand drawings and scripting are mostly used in designing logos, maps and patterns. After creating these drawings they could either be arranged randomly or in a systematic pattern as per customers’ needs or designers’ plans. Random
placement of hand made drawings at times might make navigation to other links little difficult.
A web development company uses handwritten style and hand drawings to make sites that catch viewers’ attention even at a glance. It is human tendency to watch out for something different and grow an instant liking. Use of variegated drawing styles and sketching helps in creating these striking web designs. This form of designing is here to stay and help designs create unlimited variations.