The color scheme is one of the aspects of web designing that is ignored by most of the web designers even in the best web design company. It is the main tool that not only showcases your company products and services but also represents your company’s entire personality, philosophies and corporate values. Huge conglomerates literally float millions just to get the right colors for their websites. Therefore, your website must be adorned with impressive color schemes etching a long lasting impression on your visitor’s mind.
Color speaks a different language gauged at physiological as well as psychological levels. The website color palette that you use on your site can have a dramatic effect on your potential visitors. Color is an essential aspect of website designing company Indiaand is as vital as the website layout and graphics.
The effects of colors on website designing
The best web design company suggests that whenever a visitor comes to your site for the very first time, you just have 8 to 10 seconds to impress him and turn him into a long term customer. Colors have huge impact on human perceptions, interactions and feelings. Therefore, the best web design company uses only those colors while designing a website that makes the visitors feel welcomed, relaxed and comfortable. So, before selecting effective color schemes for your website, the best web development company recommends to get a basic understanding of the different colors along with their effects.
- Warm colors- it includes colors like oranges, yellows, red, brown, etc. these colors represent excitement and aggressiveness; therefore, these should be used sensibly.
- Cool colors- these colors are soothing to the eyes and can be used to attract visitor’s attention and retain it. Colors like blue, pink, green, purple, etc are examples of cool colors.
- Intermediary colors- the shades of greens and purple are considered both cool and warm at the same time based on the amount of yellow or red they have in proportion to the blue color. If the shade has less blue it is leaning to a warmer hue and if it is high on blue, consider a shade of cool colors.
- Multi colors- websites which are designed with multi-colors tend to confuse visitors the most. Such sites are low on visits as the combination of cool and warm colors are pretty straining on the eye. Use of multiple colors turns a website vague and cluttered with too many things.
- Neutral shades- colors containing large amount of grays are tagged under the neutral shades. These consist of white, gray and black shades that act great for backgrounds and enhance the impact of warm hues.
Colors that are browser safe
The best web development company will always prefer using the browser safe palette comprising the 216 shades to bring out conventional as well as consistent results while working on UNIX, OS, window’s platform and Macs. Although, all computers these days are able to render millions of shades, if you think that your website design won’t create that sparkling effect on a 256 color computer, a browser safe palette is ideal for your purpose. Effective results can be achieved further if you limit the palette to just two to three main shades by adding variations to it. This gives a visually appealing look to the website.
Creating harmony with colors
The best web development company around the world suggests avoiding multiple colors in a website design since they create a chaotic and disturbing sight. However, too little use of colors may make your websites boring and dull. To solve this problem, optimum use of colors is necessary that should be a fine blend of warm, cool and neutral shades.
Since colors are powerful tools impacting visitors first impression the most, the best website design company in India recommends using consistent color schemes that neither seems too pulsating nor too dull at the very first glance!